Terms & Conditions
Our store, Theshopkorner.com (Shop No.UG 24 , Ground Floor , Silk Shopping Mall , Shaheed E Millat Road , Bahadurabad , Karachi) comes to bring ease to E-commerce in Pakistan under the following Terms & Conditions. The mentioned T&Cs apply to all sections of your online store.
- Customer needs to get registered or place a direct order on the website for an easy shopping experience.
- The purpose of registration is to keep track of your order process, get a newsletter, get notified about discounts, and more.
- Visitors can access all parts of the website without registering or creating an account, but we will need your email address and contact details to proceed with your order.
- We have made a great selection of products but the quality of each product will remain intact.
- The in-stock product will get delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- In the case of international shipping, we do our best to deliver within our given delivery period. Still, any unforeseen situation such as weather conditions, shipment delays, unavailability, etc. can increase the delivery time. In such a situation, the order will not be canceled or refunded because the import process will be in the process.
- When a customer places an order, they can cancel it within 24 hours. Once the order status will get changed from “Pending” to “Process”, the customer will not be able to cancel the order.
- If a customer wants to claim a refund or return, it will be claimed only as per our given refund policy.
- If a customer receives wrong or damaged product, the customer should inform us within 7 days after reception of the delivery. Otherwise, we will not entertain the return after 7 days.
- In case of any illicit act, we have secured the right to terminate your registration without giving any notice.
- We assume that our customers have read and accepted the T&Cs before making a purchase from us.
- We have secured the right to amend any clause in our terms of service without any notice.
- Laws of Pakistan will be applied related to the claim of website material or our product. All users hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Pakistan courts and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Our Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and you agree that the courts of Karachi (including any consumer court) will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute that you have with us.