- Beautiful Velvet Foam Janamaz! Soft and Luxurious, this Janamaz from Al Sujood features
a magnificent Foam Embroidered Quilted Design with larger and wider than average Janamaz for a look
you will definitely feel affection for.
- Softer and Comfortable than most Janamaz. It is velvet foam embroidered quilted Janamaz with high
level comfort for easy prostration when praying, insanely comfortable velvet! It will surely
encourage you to pray more.
- Our Al Sujood Soft Comfortable Janamaz is thicker and has best velvet materials and quilted to
perfection. This foamed quilted Janamaz can be easily maintained with vacuuming and spot cleaning.
Material of our rug is anti-slip, antistatic and shrink resistant.
- You can buy the best quality Janamaz at an affordable price Worldwide only at THE SHOP KORNER. A perfect gift for
your loved ones in the holy month of Ramadan or any other Islamic holidays.
- This Janamaz is with a poly bag and extremely light in weight which can be carried easily around.
Luxurious, Comfortable and Soft Velvet Foam Quilted Janamaz
- Stylish Design
- Softer and Comfortable
- Premium Quality
- Perfect Gift
- Extremely Light in Weight
- Easy To Carry
- Nicely Packed
- Material: Imported Soft Velvet
- Jumbo Size
- Best For Hajj & Umrah Tabaruk
Gold, Silver, Brown
Zikr Ring Size Measurement:
For those who do not know their ring size, here is a simple way to know your finger size and make it easy to make a decision on which size you should order.
Please follow the steps below in order to specify your Zikr Ring size:
Prepare a slip of paper tie it on the finger.
Mark on the junction of paper tape.
Flat the paper and measure length, this length is the perimeter of your finger.
Once you measure the length, you can easily determine the size of your Zikr Ring.
12 or more
*NOTE: If the size you measured is not in the listed measurements, you can determine the size fits you more if you prefer the ring to be tight or a bit large. We usually suggest our valued customers to choose the smaller size due to the possibility that there will be an error during the measurement.